What's the attraction?
You must use a design log to record the design process as you develop your products.
Create a design log.
It should include:
- key stages in the design and development of your products
- explanations of your design decisions
- explanations of your use of graphic tools and techniques
- feedback on final designs and possible improvements
- changes made in response to feedback and testing.
Update your design log as you work through the project, using annotated images where appropriate.