What's the attraction?
You must come up with some ideas for your attraction and products.
Read all the instructions for each product and make sure you understand what is required.
Complete a proposal which outlines:
- Theme park What is it called? What type of existing attractions are in the theme park?
- Target audience Who will your new attraction be for?
- Type of attraction What type of new attraction have you chosen? For example, you might choose a ride such as a rollercoaster, an animal enclosure or an adventure playground
- Products Outline your ideas for the map, banners, lunch container, flyer and digital poster
- Resources How will you gather the main elements you need? Remember that you must comply with copyright.
Discuss your proposal with your teacher and get their approval before you continue.