In this project you will create an original game based on one of these three futuristic/sci-fi stories.
- The Intergalactic Colonial Alliance has asked the well-known space salvage expert, Naomi Racine, to recover the wrecked passenger spaceship Aurora from within the Avidi Nebula. The Intrepid is a highly sophisticated salvage craft with experimental sub-light engines, advanced navigational systems and a detachable salvage pod. However, the job is fraught with danger as it requires the Intrepid to travel through a stellar debris cloud. Is Naomi up to the job?
- The world of sport is starting to be corrupted by the introduction of cybernetic enhancements to sportsmen and sportswomen controlled by nanocomputers. Sponsorship allows for increasingly advanced technologies to be used, and mega-corporations are beginning to dominate some sports. What sport will be next and how will it change?
- A shady government official named Kasu Masae needs a team to break into the datavault belonging to OptCel Global and retrieve a number of glass cubes containing advanced alien technology. The datavault can only be accessed by an antique floppy disk. The security surrounding and within the massive vault is extremely high. Will the team succeed in retrieving the glass cubes?
The game may be created for a target audience of your choice with the age range between 4 and 16.
Your game must not be created using presentation software.
- produce a game overview and a moodboard
- produce detailed designs for the game
- produce instructions for the game
- develop and test the game
- create a promotional product (promo) for the game
- produce a game review.