Past, Present or Future
In this project you will create an original game based on one of these three police/detective stories.
- The Ollerton sisters are the best detectives of the 1890s. One morning after breakfast, they were occupied in their daily ritual, Katherine reading the newspaper, whilst Clarissa was attempting a crossword. Suddenly, Katherine looked up with delight and fascination. “Rupert Hulsey has gone missing from Stonebroom Hall. His whole collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts has gone as well. The police are baffled.”
Can you help the Ollerton sisters solve the mystery of Stonebroom Hall?
- Police Constable Scott hated the night shift of his rural beat, ever since the events of January 2016. As he patrolled this desolate lonely place he strained his eyes to see into the dark valley below. Out of nowhere there came the sound of movement and bright lights. His heart started to beat thunderously loud and he realised he was now holding his breath.
What has PC Scott stumbled across?
- The year is 2195 and the human race now lives in subterranean cities, after the Middle Era Wars. Police are hunting a renegade government official who has stolen plans for a new super-weapon. As a master of disguise, learnt from the alien Chentan race, the renegade is hiding somewhere in the city of Amerath. The police have had to contend with many instances of mistaken identity in their hunt. The Universe is in grave peril.
Can you help the police to apprehend the renegade before he sells the plans to the dreaded Volkodans?
Your game should be created for a target audience of 11 to 16 year olds.
The game must not be created using presentation software.
- produce a game overview and a moodboard
- produce detailed designs for the game
- produce instructions for the game
- develop and test the game
- create a promotional product (promo) for the game
- produce a game review.